Permanent. Finance Manager
Job Reference: 413261
The Finance Manager will be broadly responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the organization’s financial information. You will be reporting to the Deputy CFO of the company with responsibilities including managing and performing month-end close, financial reporting, account and bank reconciliations, audit preparation, ad-hoc reporting and analysis, and other related duties as assigned.
You will play a key role supporting senior leadership, contributing to important decisions through the provision of business performance reporting and insightful analysis.
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Directing the day-to-day management and continuous operation of the accounting function in two jurisdictions, with the primary focus on the general ledger, accounts payable, management reporting, and cash management functions.
- Assist with budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Provide fact-based recommendations to the business which improve profitability, operating efficiency and effectiveness
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- An accounting-related degree as a minimum
- Ideally a professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA, CA, ACA, CPA or equivalent), although will consider candidates without.
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Sage software proficiency would be an asset
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to maintain professional demeanour and positive attitude in a fast-paced, continually changing business environment
- Strong problem resolution skills and experience in dealing directly with internal clients to manage and meet expectations for delivery of services
Salary: US$85,000-US$110,000 per annum, plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.