Permanent. Financial Controller
Job Reference: 901817
On behalf of our client we are looking for a results-driven and confident Financial Controller to report on the organization’s financial performance and direct accounting operations. Duties for the Financial Controller will include managing accounting records, evaluating and managing risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, publishing financial statements, overseeing accounting operations, analyzing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, coordinating auditing processes, and ensuring accuracy of financial information.
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
- Assisting with the enhancement of global financial policies and procedures
- Developing and testing report specifications and spearheading the roll-out for the business
- Communicates financial concepts in a clear and persuasive manner that is easy to understand and drives desired behaviours
- Ensures profits and losses are documented accurately
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Ensures that regular on-going communication occurs with employees to create awareness of business objectives, communicate expectations, and recognize performance
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting experience
- Must have experience within the hospitality industry
- Professional qualification such as CPA, ACCA (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word and Outlook) and accounting software like Opera, PeopleSoft or similar preferred
- Proven analytical skills, demonstrating accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to complete multiple tasks against tight deadlines, able to prioritise and organise effectively
Salary: US$80,000-US$100,000 per annum plus benefits
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.