Permanent. Front Office Representative
Job Reference: 237957
Our client is looking for a Front Office Representative to manage their front desk and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks on a daily basis. You will also often be the first point of contact for employees and potential clients, so you will be the “face” of the company.
If you are a friendly and easy-going personality with customer-oriented approach then read on…
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
Please note, only Caymanians will be considered for this position.
Salary: US$30,000-US$ 45,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this role sounds like one that you feel inspired by, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.