Permanent. Full Stack Engineer
Job Reference: 783026
You will be responsible for the overall development and implementation of front and back-end software applications in this role. Your duties will include everything from system architecture design to high-level programming, performance testing, and system integration.
- Design and implement Web applications, and APIs and staying up-to-date with the team
- Determine constraints and increase software efficiency
- Work with the design team to create micro-services
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science
- Previous experience as a full stack engineer
- Advanced knowledge of front-end/back-end languages like AWS, Apollo / GraphQL
- Knowledge of database systems and SQL
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills.
- High-level project management skills.
Salary US$100-150k per annum plus benefits
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply: