Permanent. Full Stack Web Developers
Job Reference: 881665
Our client is looking for an ideal candidate with a passion for technology and software building to join their team. You will collaborate with business analysts, formulate program specifications, transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code. You will also be responsible for testing code periodically, performing debugging and upgrades when necessary to make systems more secure and efficient. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role
- Well versed using python, PHP. Rest APIs, Edit Chrome extensions, iOS, email, and web protocols
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- An analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Ability to seamlessly dive into existing projects and finish them out.
- Excellent project management skills
- Demonstrable ability to discover and fix errors in code
Nice to have
- Experience with Django, DRF, Vue3, Typescript
- experience working with Pusher, Stripe, PayPal APIs
- PHP/Laravel knowledge
- Netlify, Amazon SQS, Heroku, Forge, Sagemaker, Rekognition
Salary: Depending on experience, excellent package with benefits
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.