Temporary. Fund Accountant
Job Reference: 725191
Our client is an accounting firm offering a full range of fund administration and corporate services across a wide range of asset classes and investment structures and this employer is looking for a self-starter; an individual with the drive to go above and beyond and who is keen to work cross-functionally on a daily basis to get results.
- Responsible for administering accounting duties for a portfolio of clients
- Calculating NAVs, preparing fund statements, liaising with investors
- Taking ownership of client relationships, valuations, corporate administration and investor services
- Meeting tight deadlines in a timely manner
- Assist in the annual audit of assigned clients
- Relevant Degree, ideally related to Finance.
- Professional accounting designation, ideally CPA or ACCA, CA preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of fund accounting experience or accounting within a Big 4 audit firm with Funds
- Excellent Working knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- Solid understanding of alternative investment products within the offshore financial services sector.
Hourly rate based on your experience plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.