Temporary. Fund Accounting Manager
Job Reference: 769642
As a Fund Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining the fund’s accounting and investment records, capturing all aspects of transactions and producing the NAV calculations and processing payments.
- Responsible for administering accounting duties for a portfolio of clients
- Calculating NAVs, preparing fund statements, liaising with investors
- Reviewing of Fund and Investor documentation and performing AML/KYC due diligence procedures
- Taking ownership of client relationships, valuations, corporate administration and investor services
- Meeting tight deadlines in a timely manner
- Relevant Degree, ideally related to Finance.
- Professional accounting designation, ideally CPA or ACCA, CA.
- A minimum of 5 years of fund accounting experience, or auditing funds whilst working for a Big 4 firm
- Excellent Working knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- Solid understanding of alternative investment products within the offshore financial services sector.
Hourly rate based on your experience plus other benefits as per Cayman Labour Law. This is a temp to perm opportunity
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.