Permanent. Funds Associate
Job Reference: 583366
The Agency is working with a global offshore law firm in search for a high-calibre Funds Associate to join its offices in Grand Cayman. This is an excellent opportunity for high-achieving funds/corporate lawyer to work with leading international financial institutions, trustees, investment managers and institutional investors on a broad range of focus areas, dealing with the full funds lifecycle. The successful Funds Associate will work on matters including fund structuring and restructuring, formation and promotion, directors duties; and downstream mergers and acquisitions.
What’s in it for you as a Funds Associate?
- Working for an internationally respected, award-winning firm which offers a great culture, benefits and excellent work/life balance;
- Realistic opportunities for progression within the firm;
- An excellent compensation package with a basic salary in the range of US$170-190,000, bonus, pension, and plenty more.
Required experience and qualifications:
- Admission or eligibility to practise law in a commonwealth jurisdiction, namely the Cayman Islands, a UK jurisdiction, Australia, New Zealand or Canada;
- Around 5 years PQE with funds or corporate experience at a well-respected international law firm;
- An excellent academic track record.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore similar opportunities, please apply or email Payam@theagency.ky with a copy of your CV.