Permanent. Funds Legal Secretary
Job Reference: 957781
The Agency has partnered with one of Cayman’s leading law firms in search of a high-calibre Legal Secretary to join its Investment Funds practice.
As the successful Legal Secretary, you would be responsible for providing administrative and legal support to two senior fee-earners.
- Preparing correspondence and legal documents;
- Legal and Regulatory filings with relevant government bodies;
- Maintaining the time-keeping records and calendars of fee-earners;
- Coordinating appointments, preparing invoices;
- Assisting in the recovery of accounts receivable;
- Liaising with international clientele.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 5 years legal secretarial experience working within the corporate, finance or funds practice of a reputable law firm;
- Outstanding organisation skills and the ability to work under own initiative;
- High level of computer literacy;
- Previous experience of document management systems.
The firm could offer a salary of up to US$100,000 (DOE) generous annual bonus, full premium healthcare and flexible working.
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear about similar opportunities, please apply or email Payam@theagency.ky.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.