Permanent. Head of Finance
Job Reference: 238052
You will be working for a leading international law firm with a broad client base including FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 companies, international finance houses and asset managers. The Firm is known for providing sophisticated, solution-driven advice to their global clients. They are committed to creating a culture that promotes growth, strategic thinking and diversity. If you share these same values, then the role is for you.
You will be responsible for supervising all financial tasks of the company, creating forecasting models, assessing risk in investments and ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations. To be successful in this role, you should have experience crafting financial strategies and managing accounting teams.
What’s in it for you as a Head of Finance?
- Clear career progression. The firm has set standards for career development and support initiatives are in place to enhance the skills and abilities of their professionals
- A diverse and varied workload supporting a range of business service
What are the responsibilities?
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Directing the day-to-day management and continuous operation of the accounting function in Cayman, with the primary focus on the general ledger, accounts payable, management reporting, and cash management functions.
- Assist with budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Collaborate with the Global Finance Team and provide fact-based recommendations which improve profitability, operating efficiency and effectiveness
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
- A minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience in financial or professional service sector
- Proven work experience in similar role
- An internationally recognized professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA, CA, ACA, CPA or equivalent)
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to maintain professional demeanour and positive attitude in a fast paced, continually changing business environment
- Strong problem resolution skills and experience in dealing directly with internal clients to manage and meet expectations for delivery of services
Salary: US$110,000-US$140,000 per annum, plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.