Permanent. Head of HR
Job Reference: 951928
We are currently recruiting for a Head of HR to join our Client’s HR team immediately.
We have been requested by our client to recruit for a pragmatic Human Resources Manager. Demonstrating your ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment you provide a diverse range of HR generalist support.
- Respond to general queries and maintain important HR documents and records demonstrating your impeccable eye for detail and strong organizational skills
- Handle employee onboarding administration including preparing contracts, setting up new employee details into the HR system, creating personnel file, and completing Immigration applications, where applicable
- Undertake offboarding administration such as offboarding, and completing Immigration submissions where required
- General HR Benefits administration including enrolment and termination of pension, health and life insurance
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures
- Administer payroll, benefits and reward and recognition programs
- Actively support the firm’s Corporate Social Responsibility and Health and Wellness commitment
- Maintaining the succession plan for the business
- Ensure that all management policies and procedures are compliant with best practice globally, and employment legislation locally
- General operational support and manage the HR team
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or a related discipline
- At least 7 years of experience in a related field with a minimum of 3 years in supervisory level
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills and the ability to building relationship and work with all levels of senior management, Staff
- Proven experience planning, implementing strategies and allocation of budgets
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously within tight deadlines
- Highly organized, efficient and easily adapt to changing projects and work environments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite: strong Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
Salary: US$110,000 – US$150,000 per annum plus benefits as per labour law
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com.
Apply for this role
+1 345 743 1770
You might also like
Vice President (Insurance Services)
Executive Administrative Assistant (TEMP)