Permanent. Head of Human Resources
Job Reference: 973669
Our client is looking for an experienced Head of Human Resources, keen for a new challenge with a solid understanding of HR policies, procedures, benefits and change management experience. Reporting to the Managing Director and the Senior Leadership Team, the HR Business Partner will support all areas of Human Resources.
You will have significant experience in creating and implementing end-to-end people strategies and in leading change management initiatives across the Caribbean. You will handle everything from the full HR process including recruitment, employee onboarding, offboarding, updating and developing the HR Policies and procedures, disciplinaries, performance management, benchmarking, advising on applicable Labour and Immigration laws in addition to ensuring that personnel files are compliant. You will be highly skilled in relationship-building, negotiating and contributing to the wider goals of the organization. You will be highly knowledgeable in all areas of Human Resources and have a genuine passion for improvement and innovation.
- A Master’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Postgraduate qualification in HR or a relevant discipline
- At least 10 years of progressive experience working similar field
- Proven senior management experience
- Experience in efficient organization and processes in HR administration including payroll and labor law
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment
Salary: up to US$130K per annum plus benefits.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to hear about similar roles, please go ahead and apply.