Permanent. Head of Internal Audit
Job Reference: 412920
We’re looking for a Head of Internal Audit who will participate in formulating and implementing major goals and objectives of the Company and serves as a resource in all aspects of auditing.
- Participate in the formulation of audit program, collection of background information of auditee, analysis of business system data, analysis of internal control status, and research of regulatory policies.
- Carry out audit projects according to the audit plan, find internal control defects or risk issues, give valuable audit recommendations, and prepare working papers, audit sub-reports or audit reports.
- Collect the findings of regulatory inspection, internal and external audit, and follow up on the progress and implementation of rectifications as required.
- Develop reports, prepare and deliver presentations to senior management and the Board
- Recommend policy, process or procedural changes and provide periodic reporting on the status of remedial actions by management to address audit issues as well as Matters Requiring Attention issued by the regulator
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or relevant field
- Professional qualification such as CPA, ACCA
- A minimum of 15 years’ of progressive financial leadership experience
- Several years of experience in the financial services/banking industry within the Audit and Operational Risk Management environment
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Effective problem-solving skills and the ability to engage others to address complex issues collaboratively;
- Strong leadership skills to establish vision and inspire and motivate others to achieve extraordinary results;
- Ability to balance competing demands and multiple responsibilities, making progress on long-term projects and addressing urgent needs
Salary: US$140,000 – US$195,000 per annum, plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.