Permanent. Helpdesk Technician
Job Reference: 886399
As a Helpdesk Technician, you will be working in our client’s IT department. You will be responsible for providing both onsite and remote support, dealing with the majority of calls and tickets to the helpdesk utilising a variety of problem-solving techniques while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- To provide a ‘right first time’ level of service which ensures client needs and expectations are met
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Monitor backups and periodically test restoring backed-up data
- Confidence in handling customer escalations, managing objections and taking ownership to get a full resolution
- Stay abreast of how technology infrastructures are currently impacting
- Minimum 5 years experience working in a similar role
- Certification as IT Technician
- Experience with Applications like Office365, Zoom, Microsoft OS, Mac OS
- Experience of installing and configuring PCs and Laptops and extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Windows 10 Operating System
- A passion for technology and customer service
- A desire to answer questions and solve problems
- Strong understanding and implementation of data security programs
Salary: DOE plus benefits as per labour law. Please note only Caymanians will be considered for the role.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.