Temporary. HR Administrator
Job Reference: 418804
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a skilled HR Administrator who will support the business through managing procedures and day to day HR requirements. You will be responsible for all local HR tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills. If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We need you to have proven knowledge of various HR functions, Cayman Islands Labour, Health and Pension and Immigration law.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Manage the Business Staffing Plan and complete immigration applications
- Administer payroll, benefits and reward and recognition programs
- General Operational support
- A minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in similar role within a professional services environment
- Professional HR certification would be advantageous
- Detailed knowledge of the Cayman Islands Immigration Law and experience in processing work permit applications.
- Knowledge of HR functions, understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and liaise directly with the MD on HR related matters
- Outstanding organisational and time-management abilities
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of CRM/HR system is a distinct plus
Hourly rate will be based on your experience plus benefits as per Cayman Labour Law.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.