Temporary. HR Administrator (Temp)
Job Reference: 715805
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a skilled HR Administrator who will support the business through managing procedures and day to day HR requirements. You will be responsible for all local HR tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work. We need you to have proven knowledge of various HR functions, Cayman Islands Labour, Health and Pension and Immigration law.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Manage the Business Staffing Plan and complete immigration applications
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Assist with health and pension process and absence management
- Submit reports on general HR activity
- General Operational support
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Professional HR certification would be advantageous
- Knowledge of the Cayman Islands Immigration Law and experience in processing work permit applications.
- Knowledge of HR functions, understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to be client facing and liaise directly with the MD on HR related matters
- Outstanding organisational and time-management abilities
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of CRM/HR system is a distinct plus
Hourly rate DOE plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.