Permanent. HR Manager
Job Reference: 697375
Our client is looking for an HR professional who is keen for a new challenge with a solid understanding of HR policies, procedures, benefits and change management experience. Reporting to the management and support the business in all areas of Human Resources.
What are the responsibilities?
As a valued member of the company, your role as HR Manager plays a pivotal part in the success of the company in it reaching its strategic objectives. You will handle everything from the full HR process including recruitment, employee onboarding, offboarding, updating and developing the HR policies and procedures, disciplinaries, performance management, benchmarking, advising on applicable Labour and Immigration laws in addition to ensuring that personnel files are compliant.
Ideal Qualifications as an HR Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or another relevant discipline
- SHRM/PHR certification preferred
- Proven track record of managing others in a similar capacity
- Solid understanding of the Cayman Islands Labour Laws and Immigration requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organization skills, ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Salary: DOE plus benefits as per Cayman Labour Law
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply