Temporary. HR Officer (Temp)
Job Reference: 449829
As an HR Officer, you will have hands-on involvement in HR projects and initiatives, and systems. Demonstrating your ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment you provide a diverse range of HR generalist support.
- Respond to general queries and maintain important HR documents and records demonstrating your impeccable eye for detail and strong organizational skills
- Handle employee onboarding administration including preparing contracts, setting up new employee details into the HR system, creating personnel file, and completing Immigration applications, where applicable
- Undertake offboarding administration such as IT offboarding, and completing Immigration submissions where required
- General HR Benefits administration including enrolment and termination of pension, health and life insurance
- Have hands-on involvement in HR projects and initiatives, as and when they arise.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures
- Administer payroll, benefits and reward and recognition programs
- General operational support
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or a related discipline is preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in a related field with a minimum of 3 years in supervisory level
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills and the ability to building relationship and work with all levels of senior management, Staff
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously within tight deadlines
- Highly organized, efficient and easily adapt to changing projects and work environments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite: strong Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Hourly rate based on your experience plus benefits as per Cayman Labour Law
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply