Temporary. Human Resources Officer (FTC)
Job Reference: 967661
Our client is looking for a HR Officer to join their team and support the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources department. Ultimately, you will assist the Management to make sure all HR operations run smoothly. Responsibilities include processing employee data, updating company policies and assisting in the hiring process. To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions.
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and requests
- Update internal databases with new hire information
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like the total number of hires by department
- Develop training and onboarding material
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they’re eligible for)
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Ability to work under pressure and on tight deadlines with multiple stakeholders
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, positive and process driven
Salary: US$50-70K per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com.