Permanent. Independent Director
Job Reference: 728555
Our client is looking for an Independent Director with deep experience in financial and professional services. You will manage an expanding portfolio of Directorship appointments for PE and Hedge Fund Clients. Many of these will be complex, high value appointments. You will help to oversee and manage internal staff administering the portfolio, as well as having ultimate responsibility for relationship management and ensuring the highest possible levels of client satisfaction. Other responsibilities include:
- Providing director, trustee, and other related fiduciary and administration services to a wide range of private equity and hedge fund clients.
- Reviewing transaction documents, coordinating the client acceptance process and delivering high levels of client service while ensuring that each client relationship is compliant with internal policies and procedures
- Assisting with Business Development, working closely with the sales team to convert warm leads into long-term clients.
- Assist with certain internal tasks, for example reviewing compliance documentation
- Develop close working partnerships across all teams and functions
- Lead ad hoc projects as required
- Degree and professional qualification in a relevant field of study, e.g. law or accounting
- Minimum 8 years of relevant financial services experience
- Prior experience providing fiduciary services to fund clients.
- Strong knowledge of all forms of investment funds and strategies, experience in reviewing transaction documents and knowledge of corporate governance, relevant local laws and regulatory requirements
- Must be organised, work well under pressure and be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and work cohesively within a team.
- Charismatic, good communicator, adept at relationship-building.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Salary up to US$150,000 per annum, plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply