Permanent. Information Security Operations Manager
Job Reference: 772661
Reporting to the Head of Information Security, you will be responsible for managing daily global operations, organizing regular risk reports, coordinating compliance review activities, identifying operational improvements, and proactively identifying organizational risks.
- Day-to-day running of information security operations
- Perform investigative research and analysis as needed to assist in the due diligence process for potential risks related to Identity and Access Management
- Design and implement strategies to manage entitlements risk more effectively
- Manage deployment and configuration of the information security tools
- Provide guidance and escalation support on all functions
- Develop and track security operations metrics
- Keep extensive knowledge of the information security industry, emerging technologies, regulations, threats and trends
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT Management, Information Assurance or another specialty related to information technology
- Extensive experience (8 years) in IT and/or cyber security operations
- Experience leading diverse teams and departments through knowledge of security best practices and a collaborative perspective
- Proven experience operating Firewalls, Access Management, SIEM, Vulnerability scanning, web filtering, Data Loss Prevention etc.
- A security-focused industry certification such as CISSP, CCSP
- Experience of ISO 27001/2 is preferred
- Strong written, oral and presentation communication skills
- Good technical-writing skills and the ability to prepare quality documentation, reports and training material
Salary: US$80,000 – US$100,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.