Permanent. Insolvency Senior
Job Reference: 419056
As an Insolvency Senior within this department, you will gain exposure to a vast range of complex insolvency work, whilst progressing your career within a vibrant, growing team.
- Help to manage a portfolio of Voluntary Liquidations, formal insolvency cases and corporate restructuring.
- Understanding liquidations in accordance with the relevant rules and regulations, Maintaining fully accurate case files and reports along with the due diligence process
- Research assets held by company and disposal techniques which will maximize value
- Assist in annual reporting on the liquidation of funds.
- Manage client relationship on a daily basis
- Effective communication with a range of stakeholders (internal & external) – creditors, debtors, directors, solicitors and other professionals
- Attend all relevant meetings
- Minimum 3 years of insolvency experience;
- Professional qualification essential; Ideally CA/CPA
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the Corporations Act, Bankruptcy Act and relevant insolvency laws
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships through strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise confidently with stakeholders, often during challenging situations;
- High-level letter and report writing skills;
- Proven time management skills with exceptional attention to detail;
Salary DOE per annum plus benefits.
If this role sounds like one that you feel inspired by, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.