Permanent. Insolvency Senior Manager
Job Reference: 323428
A well-respected insolvency firm is seeking an experienced Insolvency Senior Manager to join their established Insolvency department. You will be responsible for managing day to day responsibilities for a range of corporate insolvency cases, including receiverships, voluntary and official liquidations.
- Oversee the completion of statutory requirements for new Insolvency appointments specifically Administrations, CVLs and Receiverships
- Liaise with delivery teams to ensure each case is compliant
- Conduct a final asset realisation following the handover of the case from the delivery team, including property sales, freehold sales, recovery of director loan accounts etc.
- Prepare estimated outcome statements and draft bank/stakeholder reports
- Review and finalise reports to creditors
- Prepare cost estimates and remuneration requests
- Assist with decision procedures and deemed consent approvals
- Manage case closures
- A Bachelor’s or Graduate degree
- Professionally qualified e.g. CPA, CA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- At least 7 years Insolvency experience
- A recognized insolvency qualification would be an asset
- Good understanding of new Insolvency Rules and IPS
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
Salary dependent on experience.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.