Permanent. Insurance Account Manager
Job Reference: 976856
The Agency is recruiting for an Insurance Account Manager to join our client’s captive team.
- Managing a portfolio of licensed insurance companies
- Maintaining client accounting records, producing financial statements and other financial reports
- Regulatory and statutory reporting
- Conducting and managing client meetings
- Undertaking business development activities and deepening client relationships
- Supervising and training junior staff members
- Collaborate with regulatory bodies such as CIMA, Registrar of Companies
- Recognised professional accounting qualification (CA/CPA/ACCA)
- 3 years experience in alternative risk financing or captive insurance
- Outstanding communication skills
- Resourceful and proactive and takes initiative
Salary: US$100,000-115,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com