Permanent. International Tax Services Administrator
Job Reference: 903758
This position is responsible for the preparation and/or management of international tax compliance and performing end-to-end compliance programme across the firm. The successful candidate will report to and support the management.
- Monitor the client on-boarding process to ensure that valid documents are received, validated and applied to all products
- Oversee enhanced review of accounts to ensure all are FATCA compliant
- Adhere to internal controls, compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with regulatory standards, policies and practices and to report/correct control weaknesses, compliance breaches and operational defects
- Promote effective delivery of services to maximize accuracy, timeliness, consistency and cost-effectiveness
- Reconciliation of withholding tax to the IRS
- Assist audits (internal, external and regulatory) surrounding information reporting issues
- Bachelor Degree in a related industry
- Professional qualification preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role in the financial services industry, preferably in a similar role
- Maintain knowledge and stay abreast of developments and trends relating to duties
- Ability to understand business objectives with tax strategies
- Ability to communicate compliance requirements and information in a way that is easily understood
- Prior experience of undertaking FATCA/CRS reporting in a fiduciary environment is essential
Salary – US$40,000-US$70,000 per annum plus benefits.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com. If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to hear about similar roles, please go ahead and apply.