Permanent. Investment Associate
Job Reference: 901823
Reporting to the Branch Administrator, you will be providing dedicated sales and service support to the Investment Advisor with the aim of building and developing their portfolios of Private Wealth Management clients as well as ensuring all administration elements including the risk, compliance and operational requirements are met.
- Provide day-to-day support to the Investment Advisor for the servicing of their portfolio, including identifying sales opportunities
- Provide strong support to the Investment Advisor in terms of decision making, advisory and consultative services
- Maintain client files in compliance with industry regulatory requirements
- Manage relationships with important clients, acting as primary point of contact for queries and periodic updates
- Check daily trades and all system entries in accounts for timeliness and accuracy
- Demonstrate a commitment to keep up-to-date with current events, overall economic and financial environment, trends, product developments, legislative changes etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or any relevant field
- Progression towards, or attainment of Investment qualification would be an advantage
- 2-4 years’ experience specific to investment advisory services, understanding of investment needs and solutions for high net-worth clients
- Knowledge of the Cayman Islands regulatory framework
- Thorough understanding of all International Investment Advisory products and services
- Proven ability to deliver outputs within established timeframes
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of the Bank’s risk management principles and procedures required to enable propositions to be put to the Credit Risk Management team
- Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook/ICBS IT courses
Salary US$65,000-US$73,000 per annum plus benefits
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com.