Permanent. Investor Services Administrator
Job Reference: 237950
As an Investor Services professional your role is to assist the smooth operation of the team, working in partnership with the Investor Services Supervisor. You will play a crucial part in ensuring compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements, global procedures and internal controls.
What’s in it for you as an Investor Services Administrator?
- The opportunity to work for a highly reputable business with a global presence
- The empowerment to manage professional relationships with high net worth clients
- Have a cross-functional relationship with your supervisor, Senior Managers and other stakeholders within the business
- The opportunity to coach any more junior members of the team
Investor Services Administrator Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the maintenance of Investor registers for the managed Funds we and verifies each investor to ensure eligibility and compliance with anti-money laundering requirements as well as process all investor-related transactions, including but not limited to subscriptions, capital calls, and distributions.
- You will be handling all investor communications on a daily, weekly, and /or monthly basis including the distribution of shareholder statement.
- Play a crucial role in ensuring that the Investor Operations function fully aligns with the strategic initiatives of the business
- Provide feedback to Senior Managers and Head of the department
- Assist with the design and implementation of all relevant automation and efficiency projects
- Assist with mentoring and coach team members by utilizing the performance management process
- Optimize the existing Investor services platforms to streamline the automation process
Investor Services Administrator Qualifications/Experience:
- Graduate Degree is essential, preferably in a relevant discipline such as Business or Law
- Ideally over 5 years of experience within Investor Services/Fund Administration
- Previous shareholder systems experience desired
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- A thorough understanding of the Anti- Money Laundering and Compliance regulations of the Cayman Islands is required
Salary: US$50,000-US$70,000 per annum, plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.