Permanent. Investor Services Manager
Job Reference: 242737
What’s in it for you as an Investor Services Manager?
- The opportunity to work for a highly reputable business with a global presence
- The empowerment to manage professional relationships with high net worth clients
- Have a cross-functional relationship with your Senior Managers and other stakeholders within the business
- Manage a portfolio of funds in line with client requirements, internal policies and procedures and regulatory requirements
- Directly liaising with shareholders and service providers and providing information about the funds
- Review and set up of new investors and shareholders in the system as well as maintain shareholder registers
- Optimize the existing Investor services platforms and to streamline the automation process
- Manage, mentor and coach a large team of professionals
- Ensure the team are cross-trained and build a strong succession pipeline
- Drive Investor Operations enhancements and optimization for the regional team
- Implement global Policies & Procedures pertaining to the Investor Operations function and ensure adherence
- Graduate Degree in a relevant discipline such as Business or Law with a minimum of 3 years’ experience at Manager level
- Minimum of 6 years experience within Investor Services/Fund Administration
- In-depth knowledge of Investor Operations and detailed knowledge of Mutual Funds
- Previous shareholder systems experience desired
- Strong attention to detail with excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to meet critical deadlines
Salary: US$80,000 -US$110,000 per annum, plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.