Permanent. IT Administrator
Job Reference: 877725
As an IT Administrator, you will be working in our client’s IT department. You will be assisting the team with installation/upgrade of new hardware and software, perform troubleshooting to address any problems with computer systems, and assess viruses and potential threats to a company’s network. You will also monitor the use of email, create and change passwords, make suggestions for improvements to computer systems, backup data and perform data recovery if needed.
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions to end-user requests or problems submitted by phone, email or chat
- Perform post solution follow up to ensure end-user satisfaction
- Write knowledge base articles to document new solutions
- Undertake any other related IT and admin duties as and when required
- Must hold an Associate Degree, or Diploma in Information Technology, with 2 – 4 years relevant experience in similar field
- Must possess strong Desktop Support skills
- A passion for technology and customer service
- A desire to answer questions and solve problems
- A good understanding of the following: Windows Servers, Windows 7/8/XP, Microsoft Office, Java and application running in the Java environment, TC/IP, Hardware Support and Maintenance, Network Support and Maintenance, Structured Cabling, Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
- Strong understanding and implementation of data security programs
Salary DOE plus benefits as per labour law.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.