Temporary to Permanent. IT Applications Analyst
Job Reference: 890214
The Agency is recruiting in the Cayman Islands for an IT Applications Analyst to assist with analysis, design, development, maintenance and administration of computer applications
This is a 6-month fixed contract with a possibility to go permanent after project completion.
You will collaborate with staff in the firm conducting user research, audits of current processes, and other analyses to identify opportunities for improvement
- Research, design, implement and maintain various software technology solutions, including new technology, in order to improve processes or services
- Plan, organize, and prioritize multiple projects/assignments to ensure that deadlines are met
- Prepare and maintain documentation for procedures, processes, and tables related to area of assignment
- Troubleshoot and repair a variety of application issues using appropriate program testing methods and tools
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- A minimum of two years’ experience that demonstrates the ability to perform duties in design, development, maintenance or administration of computer applications and/or database architecture.
- Four (4) years’ experience providing user support in technology; system, software/application and legacy troubleshooting; problem resolution; review of business processes and communication of user requirements/problems
If this sounds like the right role for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!