Permanent. IT Helpdesk Technician
Job Reference: 687433
As an IT Helpdesk Technician, you will be working in our client’s busy IT department. You will be responsible for providing both onsite and remote support, dealing with the majority of calls and tickets to the helpdesk utilising a variety of problem-solving techniques while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- To provide a ‘right first time’ level of service which ensures client needs and expectations are met
- Identify and escalate any process issues and offering suggestions/ideas for suitable resolutions and follow the inhouse procedures for escalation
- Ensuring all incidents and Service Requests are accurately identified, categorised, prioritised and managed
- Monitor backups and periodically test restoring backed-up data.
- Monitor and order supplies and equipment as needed.
- Confidence in handling customer escalations, managing objections and taking ownership to get a full resolution
- Minimum 1-3 years experience working in a similar role
- Experience with Applications like Office365, Zoom, Microsoft OS, Mac OS
- Experience of MS Azure, MS Intune and MS Bitlocker encryption deployment and management.
- Experience of installing and configuring PCs and Laptops and extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Windows 10 Operating System
- Experience of configuring and administering Active Directory and Group Policies
- Experience of managing and monitoring Veeam Backup and various 3rd party Anti-Virus Products
- Experience of supporting end users within a Citrix or MS Remote Desktop Services Environment.
- Experience of supporting and troubleshooting HP, DELL and Lenovo PCs and Laptops
- A passion for technology and customer service
- A desire to answer questions and solve problems
- Strong understanding and implementation of data security programs
Salary: US$ 35,000-US$55,000 per annum plus benefits as per labour law.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.