Permanent. IT Helpdesk Technician
Job Reference: 777392
As an IT Helpdesk Technician, you will be working in our client’s IT department. You will be responsible for providing both onsite and remote support, dealing with the majority of calls and tickets to the helpdesk utilising a variety of problem-solving techniques while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- To provide a ‘right first time’ level of service which ensures client needs and expectations are met
- Identify and escalate any process issues and offering suggestions/ideas for suitable resolutions and follow the inhouse procedures for escalation
- Ensuring all incidents and Service Requests are accurately identified, categorised, prioritised and managed
- Monitor backups and periodically test restoring backed-up data
- Monitor and order supplies and equipment as needed
- Confidence in handling customer escalations, managing objections and taking ownership to get a full resolution
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a similar role
- Experience with Applications like Office365, Zoom, Microsoft OS, Mac OS
- Good overall knowledge of a wide area of information systems concepts and practices with proven knowledge and experience in several areas of specialization, i.e. Network Performance Tuning and Design & Implementation, Lan, Microsoft SQL server, Windows 2008/2012 server, VOIP, MacAfee Products, etc
- A passion for technology and customer service
- A desire to answer questions and solve problems
- Strong understanding and implementation of data security programs
Salary: US$ 55,000-US$65,000 per annum plus benefits as per labour law.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.