Job Reference: 983867
The Agency is currently recruiting for an Information Technology Manager to join a public sector on temporary basis.
Full Job Description
You will be responsible for maintaining the computer networks, providing technical support and ensuring the whole company runs smoothly. You will also monitor and maintain the computer systems, install and configure hardware and software, and solve technical problems.
- Provide technical support and diagnose issues to resolve system communication failures.
- Manage servers, security solutions, network hardware and equipment.
- Provide support for escalated software for escalated software and hardware problems.
- Resolve complex hardware problems and perform advanced hardware repairs.
- Provide advanced troubleshooting support support for escalated software and hardware issues and coordinating with vendors as needed.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for security, disaster recovery, purchasing, and service provision.
- Develop standard operating procedures and best practices by providing written protocols and guidance to IT Staff and to end-users.
- Liaising with, and providing training and support to staff on computer operation and other issues.
- Lead the IT department and manage IT staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent.
- Certifications in MCSE, CCNA, VCP is a plus.
- An understanding of Enterprise Architecture is advantageous.
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to produce technical reports and to explain technical terminology in simple terms.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Salary: Hourly US$50 – US$65 DOE plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply!
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.