Permanent. IT Process Manager
Job Reference: 415974
As an IT Process Manager, function as the primary point of escalation for day-to-day process operations and act as the first point of contact for process-related questions or issues and facilitate process-related meetings. You will focus on Problem, Incident, Change, Configuration and Request Management. Pursue Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and drive long term resolution
- Regularly review and update Process, Procedure and other standard work and ensure all revisions are appropriately deployed, to include requisite training of all impacted department.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of the process, review measures/metrics and initiate actions required following the analysis of reporting data.
- Develop, implement and manage complex processes within the Information Technology Department in accordance with the service management model based on ITIL best practices
- Audit the process periodically to ensure compliance to policy and standards.
- Identify skill gaps and opportunities to strengthen the capabilities of the global team and provide relevant process training as needed
- Assist change managers with the safe transition of changes to production systems from planning to CAB approval, implementation, and review
- Conduct CMDB system audits/certifications to ensure data integrity
- Assist in defining and registering Configuration Items (CIs); maintain the appropriate level of attributes and relationships required to support IT Service Management
- ITIL v3 or ITIL 4 Foundation certification.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in a similar role, preferably with direct responsibility for process design, execution and continual improvement
- Experience with developing advanced reporting capabilities
- Experience with Agile and DevOps principles
- Good ITIL understanding and ability to demonstrate and clearly articulate understanding of Change, Problem, Event, Incident and Configuration Management processes
- Experience in an inspiring cultural change to adopt such ITIL and other modern practices
- Experience utilising Service Management tools
- Ability to work with and influence all levels of management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical actions to a non-technical audience.
Salary: US$70,000-US$80,000 per annum plus benefits
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.