Permanent. IT Project Manager
Job Reference: 902181
On client is seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to support the companies continuous growth within the insight, intelligence and technology. You will be part of a fantastic, dynamic and vibrant company who has been growing year on year. You will work closely with the cross functional teams, communicate the needs and priorities, and also work with key stake holders to ensure expectations are managed, and the project delivered to satisfaction.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
- Develop full-scale technology project plans and associated communications documents
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Defining project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders, which will include the development of business cases
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Effectively communicating project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion and liaising with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems or relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of project development and execution
- A recognised project management qualification, preferred (e.g. Prince 2 Practitioner or PMP Project Management Professional) or blended agile qualification e.g. Agile Project Management Certification
- Strong familiarity with agile and waterfall methodologies
- Good knowledge with ITIL and other IT service management methodologies
Salary –DOE plus benefits as per labour law.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email Colin@theagency.ky.