Permanent. IT Service Desk Technician (FTC)
Job Reference: 975200
You will be part of our client’s busy IT team providing the needed IT support across all jurisdiction adhering to IT Procedures and standards. As a core member of our client’s global IT team, you will collaborate with dedicated professionals to ensure clients maintain access to their critical information assets and stay ahead of industry trends.
Your responsibilities will include promptly responding to technical support tickets, liaising directly to determine the nature of the technical issue, recommending, scheduling, and performing desktop hardware and peripheral equipment improvements, upgrades, and repairs, as well as documenting processes and ensuring data backup and archiving. In addition, you will be responsible for installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all software/hardware and related peripheral equipment. You will also receive, prioritize, document, and actively resolve end-user help requests to ensure optimal system and software performance.
- Bachelors degree in computer science preferred
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Experience of mobile devices running Android and iOS
- Experience of iManage Work document management system
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication skills with focus on delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Availability outside of working hours to resolve emergency issues promptly
Salary up to US$50 per annum plus competitive benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email Colin@theagency.ky.