Permanent. IT Systems Administrator
Job Reference: 953465
As an IT Systems Administrator, you will be working in our client’s IT department and will participate in the development and implementation of the organization’s information technology goals. You will be assisting the team with installation/upgrade of new hardware and software, perform troubleshooting to address any problems with computer systems, and assess viruses and potential threats to a company’s network. You will also monitor the use of email, create and change passwords, make suggestions for improvements to computer systems, backup data and perform data recovery if needed.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform desktop hardware and peripheral equipment improvements, upgrades, and repairs
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software and networking
- Perform administration, configuration and maintenance of any of the following operating systems, Linux/UNIX, Windows, and VMware on physical servers and virtual environments.
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions to end-user requests or problems submitted by phone, email or chat
- Perform post solution follow up to ensure end-user satisfaction
- Implement all security policies and procedures, to ensure that the highest level of system and data confidentiality, integrity and availability is maintained
- Must hold an Associate Degree, or Diploma in Information Technology, with 5 years relevant experience in similar field within a medium sized enterprise environment
- Professional certification (A , Security , Linux , CCNA, MCSA)) is preferred
- Systems Administration certification in Microsoft, VMware and Cisco preferred
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) certification is an asset
- Ability to configure Cisco Switches/Routers with IOS
- Intermediate knowledge of VMware and virtualization technology
- Operational experience with a multi-domain Active Directory environment
- A sound understanding of Active Directory, Exchange, File and Print services, and DNS
- Experience with 2021 windows cloud, the latest version of UNIX, Linux or Windows Serverand VMware
- A passion for technology and customer service
- A desire to answer questions and solve problems
- Strong understanding and implementation of data security programs
Salary: US$70-85K per annum plus benefits
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email Colin@theagency.ky.
Apply for this role
+1 345 743 1769
You might also like
Project Manager – IT
Litigation Lawyer (6 PQE)