Temporary. Junior Corporate Administrator (TEMP)
Job Reference: 897406
As a Junior Corporate Administrator, you will organise and prepare for Board meetings, undertake calendar scheduling, distribute board packs and take minutes with ease. You will be assisting with the day to day governance oversight of investment vehicles.
- Ensure statutory filing are completed in a timely and accurate manner, including liaison with local authorities as necessary
- Assist in the formation/incorporation and ongoing administration of a broad portfolio of companies and attending to statutory and regulatory filings where appropriate;
- Document production – undertake these tasks to a very high standard, ensuring timeliness and accuracy
- Assist in preparation of account openings with banks, brokers and custodians
- Applying the Company’s due diligence and compliance requirements and generally providing all required support services
- Assist with filing documents with relevant government entities (e.g., ROC, CIMA, etc.)
- A postgraduate qualification such as ICSA or similar required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Corporate Secretarial position
- Proven track record of working in a Corporate firm/department previously
- Solid understanding of and experience with CIMA Fund and Investment Management related filings and online portals (REEFS, etc.)
- Knowledge of basic Client Due Diligence requirements
- Sound knowledge of corporate governance, compliance and best practice
- Excellent attention to detail with strong written and oral communication skills.
Hourly rate: DOE plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply