Permanent. Legal Secretary
Job Reference: 777250
Our client is looking for a secretary with strong communication and organisation skills to provide support to its management team.
- Drafting and handling regular email correspondence
- Billing and matter management, including invoicing duties, billings, ensuring accuracy submission, prepare invoice cover letters if/when
- Assisting clients with CIMA and other regulatory filings
- Developing relationships with internal/external clients promptly and professionally
- At least one year’s prior experience as a legal secretary, ideally within a corporate, finance or funds department
- Excellent typing speed and experience in drafting legal correspondence
- Experience of working with billing systems
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently and self-manage
- Ability to work in a dynamic, busy team whilst working well under pressure
Salary DOE plus benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to hear about similar roles, please go ahead and apply.