Temporary. Legal Secretary (TEMP)
Job Reference: 904001
You will be working for an offshore magic circle law firm where you will be responsible for drafting and handling regular email correspondence, billings, ensuring accuracy submission, prepare invoice cover letters if/when as well as assisting clients with CIMA and other regulatory filings while maintaining relationships with internal/external clients promptly and professionally.
- 2 years prior experience as a legal secretary, ideally within a corporate, finance or funds department
- Excellent typing speed and experience in drafting legal correspondence
- Experience of working with billing systems
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently and self-manage
- Ability to work in a dynamic, busy team whilst working well under pressure
Hourly rate based on your experience plus benefits.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com. If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to hear about similar roles, please go ahead and apply.
Apply for this role
+1 345 743 1771
You might also like
IT Systems Administrator
Trust Officer (FTC)
Assistant Vice President – Corporate Governance