Permanent. Liquidation Manager
Job Reference: 774826
You will assist client through the liquidation process from decision to dissolution. Actively monitor current service delivery, assess strength and weaknesses and implement effective actions, thereby deepening the client relationship.
- Coordinate all relevant filings, final general meetings and, where applicable, correspondence with regulatory and administrative bodies
- Make decisions, in consultation with clients, regarding matters pertaining to final distributions, reserves, post-liquidation assets
- Prepare, present and evaluate any resulting new business proposals
- Responsible for conducting regular and on-going reviews of fee arrangements within your Client Portfolio
- Supervise assigned junior staff
- General administration and other miscellaneous support tasks as required from time to time
- Qualified Accountant with an ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA or similar with a minimum of 5 years in a senior role in a similar capacity
- Experience and knowledge of investment fund structures
- Experience of voluntary and contentious liquidations, restructuring and insolvency
- Comfortable with constructive challenge and build process with senior leadership
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks, Viewpoint
- Strong technical and analytical skills
Salary: US$100,000-115,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.