Job Reference: 408182
As an experienced Liquidations Administrator, you will have a proven track record in the voluntary liquidations process, strike-offs and transfer outs.
- Assist in the preparation of statutory paperwork and other legal documents.
- Aiding in the preparation of documents for banks and other financial institutions.
- Drafting correspondence to creditors and other parties on request.
- Reviewing client documents for AML/KYC
- Attending general meetings
- Maintain fully accurate case files, ensuring they meet with statutory requirements.
- Attending to the necessary filings with the Registrar of Companies and publishing notices with the Cayman Islands Gazette.
- Minimum 2 years of liquidations experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable attention to detail
- A proactive approach to work prepared to go the extra mile to achieve the right results
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.