Permanent. Manager, Client Onboarding
Job Reference: 729707
You will have a multi-jurisdictional remit, working with compliance and risk teams to perform checks on all potential clients and related parties during onboarding, as well as on an ongoing basis for all existing clients, to ensure the business meets its regulatory obligations.
- Lead a large team of Customer Due Diligence specialists, spread across multiple international locations.
- Act as a point of escalation and resolve complex issues related to the on-boarding process
- Network effectively with key internal stakeholders to ensure strong relationships and seamless processing of new business
- Lead initiatives to ensure regulatory requirements are met while also optimizing efficiency and the client experience.
- Ensure quality and completeness of any requests that are passed to AML compliance for final approval.
- Take the lead on important projects, e.g. system implementation.
- Remain abreast of any new regulatory requirements, filtering out to the business and down to the team where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Legal or Commerce
- Recognized professional certification like ACAMS or ICA or AML.
- At least 6 years of professional experience, at a managerial level, within legal or compliance.
- Track record managing and motivating teams.
- Superb knowledge of regulatory environment in offshore jurisdictions.
- Relevant experience in AML/CDD onboarding.
- High level of energy and ability to build rapport with senior executives.
- Strong analytical, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal capability.
- Knowledge and experience working with local and international regulations
Salary: US$90,000-US$125,000 per annum plus benefits
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.