Permanent. Manager – Financial Accounting
Job Reference: 905571
We are on a mission to recruit an ambitious Manager – Financial Accounting to join our clients growing team. Supporting the Managing Director, you will work with the fund administration team to service clients, manage the fund accounting systems, analyze financial data and prepare financial statements ensuring that all accounting processes align with GAAP and current financial legislation.
- Responsible for administering accounting duties for a portfolio of clients
- Prepare financial statements for all fund clients
- Ensure that all client deliverables, queries and issues are met on a timely basis and of a quality standard
- Actively participate in the preparation of annual financial statements and other regulatory reporting requirements
- Identify and highlight opportunities for internal process improvement and increase in efficiency
- Relevant Degree, ideally related to Finance.
- Professional accounting designation (CPA, ACCA, CA)
- A minimum of 5 years of accounting experience whilst working for a Big 4 firm
- Excellent Working knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- Experience with fund accounting software preferred
- Expert level use of Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel, Power Query, Power Automate
Salary: up to US100,000 per annum plus other benefits
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.