Permanent. Manager – Fund Accounting
Job Reference: 235440
Our client is an accounting firm offering a full range of fund administration and corporate services across a wide range of asset classes and investment structures and this employer is looking for a self-starter; an individual with the drive to go above and beyond and who is keen to work cross-functionally on a daily basis to get results. As a Fund Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining the fund’s accounting and investment records, capturing all aspects of transactions and producing the NAV calculations and processing payments.
What is in it for you?
- Working within one of Cayman’s most sought-after fund administration providers as a Fund Accounting Manager will provide you with the opportunity to forge relationships with other professionally designated Accountants whilst professionally developing and networking with a wealth of impressive clientele.
- The unique expertise and service lines offered by this firm offers you the opportunity to professionally develop in other areas alongside your fund accounting expertise.
- This firm enjoys a positive, collaborative working environment and the culture is indicative of this firm’s low turnover rates. People join this well-respected team and build long term careers.
- They understand that money is not the main motivator for everyone, but they believe in their people and their competitive compensation packages reflect this, being commensurate to your level experience.
Fund Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for administering accounting duties for a portfolio of clients
- Calculating NAVs, preparing fund statements, liaising with investors
- Taking ownership of client relationships, valuations, corporate administration and investor services
- Meeting tight deadlines in a timely manner
- Assist in the annual audit of assigned clients.
Fund Accounting Manager Ideal Qualifications/Experience:
- Relevant Degree, ideally related to Finance.
- Professional accounting designation, ideally CPA or ACCA, CA.
- Any further professional qualifications would be a bonus, particularly the CFA
- A minimum of 5 years fund accounting experience or accounting within a Big 4 audit firm with Funds
- Excellent Working knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- Solid understanding of alternative investment products within the offshore financial services sector.
Salary: US$90,000 – US$115,000 per annum plus other benefits as per Cayman Labour Law.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.