Permanent. Manager of Compliance/Deputy MLRO
Job Reference: 237778
You will work for an organization, that has been built on a set of fundamental strengths and believes that their performance is a direct result of the efforts of their dedicated employees. You will be in a positive work environment, with effective employee training, development and communication. As a Manager of Compliance/Deputy MLRO, you will act as the subject matter expert in the compliance areas ensuring the team follows best practice in terms of meeting legislative and regulatory requirements and help them develop their Compliance and Financial Crime knowledge. You will also be responsible for establishing a process and best practice, building out the team and resources.
Manager of Compliance/Deputy MLRO’s Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that all company activities and operations are carried out in compliance with the laws
- Preparing documents related to queries arising from law enforcement and other regulatory agencies
- Reviewing compliance onboarding practices and documentation, liaising with the business as required and make recommendations as to improvements
- Reviewing reports and undertaking detailed investigations, summarising findings and drafting external SARs as required
- Ensuring the firm’s Financial Crime / Money laundering procedures are kept up to date at all times
- Liaising and communicating competently with the local regulator, as required; identifying areas of concern for Management and, where necessary, proposing solutions
- Supervise and train junior staff members
Manager of Compliance/Deputy MLRO’s Qualifications:
- Ideally a Degree in a relevant industry
- Relevant Compliance related qualifications such as ACAMS will be advantageous
- Minimum 5-10 years of relevant compliance and/or Financial Crime Experience
- Upstanding communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and handle multiple projects without compromising quality
- Good knowledge of MLRO
- Knowledge of Financial Crime Legislation highly advantageous
Salary: US$90,000- US$114,000 per annum, plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.