Temporary. Manager – Operational Risk
Job Reference: 883981
This is a unique opportunity and establishes a great foundation for a banking career, as risk officers are exposed to the broad scope of the bank and its operations. As a Manager, you will help senior management in identifying, assessing, and monitoring key risks and related controls.
- Facilitate business units in implementing and maintaining operational risk management tools to identify, monitor and control operational risk
- Conduct reviews to identify possible operational risks and provide recommendations to address the control weaknesses
- Monitor the implementation progress of the controls.
- Conduct due diligence and give advice on operational risk management matters
- Enable a robust risk and control and compliance programmes
- Work closely with business/support units to effectively manage operational risk in accordance with legal, regulatory and internal requirements
- Assist with the development of risk-related policies and procedures for to ensure compliance
- Degree holder or above with major in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting or related disciplines
- Holder of relevant Professional Qualifications will be an advantage
- At least 4 years’ experience in operational risk management, audit or procedural review, preferably in banking or financial sectors
- Sound knowledge in banking operations will be an advantage
- Good analytical skill, interpersonal and communication skills with logical thinking
- Be able to work independently and a good team player
Salary: up to US$95,000 per annum plus benefits. Please note that this is a temp to perm position.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply