Permanent. Manager, Risk and Control
Job Reference: 896095
This is a unique opportunity and establishes a great foundation for a banking career, as risk officers are exposed to the broad scope of the bank and its operations. As a Manager, you will help senior management in identifying, assessing, and monitoring key risks and related controls.
- Facilitate business units in implementing and maintaining operational risk management tools to identify, monitor and control operational risk
- Conduct reviews to identify possible operational risks and provide recommendations to address the control weaknesses
- Monitor the implementation progress of the controls.
- Conduct due diligence and give advice on operational risk management matters
- Enable a robust risk and control and compliance programmes
- Work closely with business/support units to effectively manage operational risk in accordance with legal, regulatory and internal requirements
- Assist with the development of risk-related policies and procedures for to ensure compliance
- Degree holder or above with major in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting or related disciplines
- Holder of relevant Professional Qualifications will be an advantage
- At least 4 years’ experience in operational risk management, audit or procedural review, preferably in banking or financial sectors
- Sound knowledge in banking operations will be an advantage
- Good analytical skill, interpersonal and communication skills with logical thinking
- Be able to work independently and a good team player
Salary: US$85,000 – US$103,000 per annum plus benefits.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to hear about similar roles, please go ahead and apply.