Permanent. Managing Director
Job Reference: 687578
The MD take full strategic responsibility for the overall performance of the business. You will be a key member of the Senior Leadership Team, influencing and promoting the business while making key decisions and leading large teams.
You are expected to is expected to deal with a full range of corporate, trust, custody and fund services through effective direction of staff and utilization of corporate resources as well as increase company revenue by identifying profitable business opportunities and developing long-term business growth strategies.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company offerings to identify profitable business opportunities.
- Assessing operations of various business units and recommending improvements as needed.
- Successfully developing client and peer relationships through superb relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Acting as a role model for the team, using exemplary leadership behaviours to demonstrate trust and fairness, and set the standard and tone of a positive, progressive working environment across the department.
- Researching emerging trends and recommending new company offerings to satisfy customers’ needs.
- Managing and implementing appropriate cultural and strategic change through engendering an environment of open and transparent communication
- Developing and managing strategic partnerships to grow business.
- Managing the budget and KPIs of the business
- Directing marketing efforts by presenting market research to marketing directors and suggesting strategies to expand market research
- Degree in business, finance, law or accounting
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in the financial services industry, managing teams
- Master’s degree and professional certifications like ACAMS would be advantageous
- Strong knowledge of offshore corporate and fiduciary services, offshore investment vehicles, corporate and trust structures and general corporate governance
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic and business plans.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Salary – DOE plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.