Managing Director (Part-Time)
Job Reference: 249388
The candidate should demonstrate a well-rounded mix of general financial and administrative abilities, team management experience, knowledge of local laws/regulations and ideally a property sector background. Other duties include:
- Providing overall direction do the business, supervising of day-to-day property management and have full knowledge and oversight responsibility for management of the properties
- Providing regular updates to the executive team and owners (based off island)
- Manage the team day-to-day
- Staying current on all applicable local issues/regulations/laws affecting the business to ensure compliance and to enable proper commercial actions
- Ensuring that all property management offices are staffed appropriately at all times
- Overseeing budgeting, reviewing annual statements and auditing and act as a signatory
- Minimum 10 years of managerial experience
- Prior experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Professional qualification (ideally legal or accountancy)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
Salary based on experience plus benefits
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.